I managed to get a little trimming done before the weedeater crapped out..I am thinking a fuel filter, or too lean a mixture.
Anyway, I was so winded by the time I carried it across the barnyard to the front ditch, that it didn’t take much else for me to quit for the day.
I did the culverts in front, and some of the edge of the driveway, and around one of the water troughs before it died. Runs, but chokes out when kicking up the RPMs.
After I took it back to the shed, I did apply some round up to the culverts and the strip down the center of the driveway, and the vines on the east side…they are deadly if one trips over them…spiny vines.
I did fill the bird feeders and fixed the water spout on the bird bath.
I guess I could have mowed some, but didn’t.
I found out where the starter solenoid is on the mower, and ordered one. Thanks to all for suggesting that repair. That and my new weedeater carry strap will be here next Tuesday…can’t wait…
The new cookware arrived…so I have that working for me…